REBLOG IF YOU AREN’T HOMOPHOBIC
I’ll be writing down every url that reblogs in a notebook and I’m giving it to my homophobic father.
Smack him with it.
Throw it at his face
//haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you don’t kno0w how to not mess with me or just don’t even think about it. I am way more agressive without my laptop. I could just destroy everything,.and go insane. and cry and scream at someone and punch them and all.
Recently, I decided to try to find a blog that showcased cosplays that were done by trans women only, hoping I could find some sort of inspiration for me, a trans woman who hasn’t done a cosplay since 2010 and wants to get back into it. I found none. I then tried to find a blog showing off cosplays done by trans people in general, yet found none. This is going to be that blog.
We welcome all trans people, including trans women, trans men, non-binary people, and genderqueer individuals to submit their cosplays from their favorite media! These can be cosplays can be of characters with your gender or any other gender, including the gender you were assigned at birth, so don’t be shy!
- "I think you dropped this."
- "Sorry, I thought you were somebody else."
- "Uh, have we met?"
- "Wow, that’s one fancy looking [specify a thing] you’ve got there."
- "You look really familiar."
- "I swear it was an accident."
- "Oh uh, looks like they mixed up our order. That one is mine."
- "You ever been here before?"